Where Fun and Learning are Child's Play.
Highlights of our program include:
- NAFCC Provider of the Year 2019
- FFCCHA Parent Choice Award – 1st Place 2019
- State Licensed LFCCH (includes multiple inspections yearly)
- Program Wide Positive Behavior Support (PWPBS) Demonstration Site
- Previous Participant in Quality Counts for Kids ****4 Star****(a continuous quality improvement program)
- Program Nationally Accredited with NAFCC since 2009
- FFCCHA awarded Outstanding NAFCC Accredited Provider of the Year 2014
- Parent Participation Encouraged
- Hold Director’s Credential (VPK Endorsed)
- AAS in Early Childhood Management
- BS – Assistant
- Hold Staff Credential– Ms. Kendra, Papa Joe
- Trained in Infant/Child CPR, First Aid, and Fire Extinguisher use (all)
- Member of Local, State, and National Family Home Child Care Associations
- (NAFCC, FFCCHA, QFCCHPA, NAEYC National Association of Education of Young Children)
- Attend/Teach early childhood and family childcare workshops monthly.
- Utilize the Creative Curriculum
- We encourage parent participation
All children enrolled are treated with love and respect and provided with the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of activities. Our most fundamental objective is to provide your child with a loving, safe, and clean environment in which he or she will feel loved and valued while learning and having fun. We want to engage your child in a way that they have a lifelong love of learning.
Contact us via email: NanasLearningPost@gmail.com